Please join us at the 2017 NovaTech Automation Summit. With the theme of “Delivering Competitive Advantage,” this year’s event will focus on topics related to improving safety, quality, and plant performance.
This is a perfect opportunity for engineering, management, and IT professionals to learn more about how to improve operational efficiency using new process visualization techniques, advanced reporting, alarm management, and enterprise visualization tools. Attendees will acquire valuable insight into the latest NovaTech products and services and participate in sessions related to compelling client success stories, tips, and proven project solutions. The Conference offers many opportunities for networking and exchanging ideas with industry experts, colleagues, and the NovaTech team.
NovaTech has scheduled the following technical and application sessions to address how we can maximize the value of our automation investment:
- Learn specifics about the upcoming D/3 Version 16 and how the latest version of D/3 can significantly improve efficiency in your plant
- See demonstrations of our latest process controller, the PCM5
- Hear from Cyber Security experts and peers who have implemented Cyber Security strategies
- Learn how others have employed virtualization to improve reliability and profits
- Discuss the latest trends in HMI design and learn how to improve the operator experience
- Test drive our new, platform-independent procedural automation offering, Augmented Manual Procedures™ (AMP), and discover how it can minimize risk and maximize operational performance
- Learn about the investments that NovaTech is making to enhance customer experience
- Attend our Tips and Tricks sessions to learn how to make your job easier
The 2017 Keynote Speaker will be Manuel “Manny” Ehrlich, Board Member of the U.S. Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board (CSB). Manny will present a summary of CSB investigations and lessons learned. Click here for his complete Bio.
The 2017 Demo Room will feature live product demonstrations from NovaTech geared toward helping you outperform your competitors.
You will also have plenty of time to relax and see the sites of Baltimore during your visit. We would love for you to join us for a casual reception Sunday early evening. We will also host evening activities on both Monday and Tuesday evenings.
Click the Register Now button below to sign up for the conference, social activities, and workshops.
You will need to make your reservation through The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore hotel’s website or call.
Below is a web link to secure your hotel reservation or they also have the option to call the Central Reservation Office at 1-800-766-3782.
For both options, please use the ref. Group Code 0916NOVATE
You should see a rate of $169.00 Single/Double for Deluxe Accommodations. Please note NovaTech is unable to guarantee rooms after Friday, September 1st.
Conference and Workshop attendees can earn Professional Development Hours credit** for attending the 2017 NovaTech User Conference.
NovaTech’s User Conference provides the opportunities for learning and networking you need. But you have to be there to take advantage of it. To help get you to the conference, we’ve written a justification letter you can customize to justify your trip.
We look forward to seeing you in Baltimore!