NovaTech welcomes you to join your peers, NovaTech management, and technical experts for the 2018 NovaTech European Technical Symposium. This year’s event will focus on topics related to improving plant safety, quality, and operational performance.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, CEST
WTC – Rotterdam
Rotterdam 3011 AA
Key Industry Speaker
Mike Williams, Consultant with Modern Automation Consulting, will discuss key trends in the automation industry and the importance of procedural automation.
We are planning the following sessions to address how you can maximize the value of your automation investment:
- Hear from NovaTech’s Chairman and CEO, Volker Oakey, who will discuss NovaTech’s recent performance and initiatives
- Learn about the latest trends in the automation industry and what they mean for you
- Learn about D/3 Version 16, our first release to harness our next-gen process controller, the PCM5, which includes enhanced Cyber Security and virtualization capabilities
- Meet members of our Applications Engineering team who will discuss the value-added services they are providing to our customers
- See our latest Industry 4.0 solutions, including Augmented Manual Procedures™ (AMP), and discover how platform-independent procedural automation can minimize risk and maximize operational performance
- Hear from one of our Utility Division experts who will discuss an IIoT-enabled grain silo management solution
Our European Symposium provides opportunities for learning and networking. But you have to be there to take advantage of it.