Three Phase Watt/VAR and Watt Measurements
The 3-phase Watt/VAR meter, receives three current inputs and three voltage inputs (4-wire systems) or 2 current inputs and 2 voltage inputs (3-wire systems), then simultaneously displays the total True Watts and VARs. The 3-phase Wattmeter or the 3-phase VARmeter receive the same inputs as the Watt/VAR meter but only display the total True Watts or the Total VARs, respectively. Transducer outputs, 0 to 1mA dc or 4 to 20mA dc, are available. Either option provides an output channel for each measurement displayed.
- Simultaneous display of total Watts, Total VARs or other combinations
- Push-button, in-field scaling
- Non-volatile memory requires no batteries for settings retention
- Modular construction simplifies maintenance
- Optional transducer outputs: 0-1mA or 4-20mA