NCare is a comprehensive support program for NovaTech Utility products including the Orion Automation Platform, Distributed Discrete I/O (DDIO), Analog I/O and Security Products. The NCare program is available to any purchaser of NovaTech Orion or Bitronics products.
- Application Engineering Flex Hours can be used for a variety of on-site or in-office engineering services, including: detailed design review of user applications, OrionLX and Distributed I/O configuration, Math and Logic creation, application performance testing, installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, and upgrades of hardware and software components.
- Priority On-Site Response for emergencies during normal business hours, or “best effort on site” for requests outside of normal working hours. On-site support will be quoted at a discount or covered with remaining Flex Hours (travel and living expenses excluded).
- On-Site Orientation Class is included with each annual NCare agreement. Some of the topics that can be covered in this class are: Orion Configuration, NERC CIP Cyber-Security, I/O Configuration, SEL Relay Integration, Math and Logic, Web Page Development, Ethernet in Substations, Serial Communication in Substations (RS232, 422/485, serial fiber
- Product Discounts are automatic on OrionLX and other products, with additional savings for volume purchases.
- Annual Protocol Licenses allows customers to have the same compliment of protocols on all units they order, but only pay for the protocols that are used. All selected protocols will be installed on all purchased OrionLXs, and additional protocols can be added to the base configuration during the term of the agreement
- Special Delivery Options establishes a Blanket Purchase Order with forecasted delivery schedules for multiple shipments with a single Blanket P.O. Drop Shipment to Panel Shops, Switchgear Suppliers, etc. is also available.
- Extended Warranties extend the five-year factory warranty, and can be purchased for existing or legacy units.