NovaTech has partnered with Eltav Wireless Monitoring to provide wireless monitoring and control for remote manual and actuated valves, including safety showers.
Winner of the 2010 Frost and Sullivan New Product Innovation award, the Eltav Wireless Monitoring brings simplicity and reliability to wireless valve transmission in the most demanding process environments. Easily deployed and cost-effective, Eltav Valve Devices transmit real-time valve position data over a mesh wireless router network to any process control system. Eltav increases yield and eliminates risks, all for a fraction of the cost of wired alternatives.
Safety Shower Monitoring Solution
Improve operator safety and facilitate OSHA documentation and compliance with the Wireless Safety Shower Monitoring Solution. By installing an Eltav wireless valve monitor on plant safety showers, plant personnel can be instantly notified of safety showers activated in an emergency and direct first responders to operators in need. It also streamlines OSHA compliance by performing verifiable monthly audits through the control system.
- Certified as Zone 1 Intrinsically-Safe
- ATEX Certified
- Real-time monitoring of valves
- Full range position and limit indications
- Predictive actuated valve failure indications
- Robust wireless system with redundant mesh network
- Conforms to industry and ISA 100 standards
- Fully integrated with all standard automation systems: PLC/DCS/SCADA
- Easy, non-disruptive implementation requires no downtime to be installed